By Scott Bolthouse | The Huron Hub
Posted Dec. 30, 2019
So long, 2019 — your days are numbered.
With the new year just around the corner, it’s a good time to look back on some of the top stories to make headlines in Huron Township this past year.
Over 160,000 readers visited HuronHub.com in 2019, and we thank each of you for allowing The Huron Hub to serve you with Huron’s news and events.
See you in 2020.
Happy New Year!
The Huron Hub’s year in review — The top ten stories out of Huron Township this year:
– Wayne County closes deal worth $4.9 million on Pinnacle Aeropark Property
– Army Sergeant Amanda West honored in Huron Township
– Huron Township homeowner sets fire to house, barricades doors before taking own life
– 4 arrested during undercover human trafficking operation in Huron Township
– Gibbs Sweet Station in New Boston announces closure
– Southgate teen charged with making terroristic threat against Huron High School student
-Community pulls together to get new roof installed on Huron resident’s house
– ATM stolen during smash-and-grab at Huron Township gas station; police believe incident part of larger operation
– Huron, Sumpter officers commended for saving suicidal man’s life
– Busch’s Market in Carleton to close, location will reopen under new ownership
Have something to say? Give us your feedback in the comments section of this article or post your responses on our our Facebook and Twitter pages.
SEND US YOUR NEWS
SUPPORT TO THE HURON HUB – HURON TOWNSHIP’S LOCAL NEWS WEBSITE