Posted by The Huron Hub – Thursday, March 18, 2021, 9:15 AM EST
for Wayne County
Issued by National Weather Service
3:28 AM EDT Thu, Mar 18, 2021
…WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS MORNING TO 8 PM EDT THIS EVENING…
- WHAT…Northeast winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph expected.
- WHERE…Portions of southeast Michigan.
- WHEN…From 11 AM this morning to 8 PM EDT this evening.
- IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS…The best potential for more consistent gusts to 45 mph will reside across the Tri-Cities and locations along the Lake Huron lakeshore, given the northeast flow coming off of the lake. Locations south and farther inland will likely see gusts around 40 mph, with some isolated gusts up to 45 mph.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.