Posted by The Huron Hub
Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
High wind watch issued for Sunday.
Issued by National Weather Service
3:13 AM EST Sat, Nov 14, 2020
…HIGH WIND WATCH IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY MORNING THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING…
* WHAT…Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 60 mph possible.
* WHERE…Portions of southeast Michigan.
* WHEN…From Sunday morning through Sunday evening.
* IMPACTS…Damaging winds could blow down trees and power lines. Widespread power outages are possible. Travel could be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…High confidence for 45 to 55 mph gusts, but lower confidence for 60 mph gusts at this time.
Monitor the latest forecasts and warnings for updates on this situation. Fasten loose objects or shelter objects in a safe location prior to the onset of winds.