By Scott Bolthouse—Hub Editor—ScottBolthouse@HuronHub.com
Published Monday, April 30, 2019 — 11:00 a.m. EST
Wayne County released a list Tuesday of construction projects that are planned to start or be completed during the 2019 season.
On the list is the Waltz Road Bridge, which has a tentative scheduled opening date for sometime in May 2019.
See the list for yourself. Waltz Road Bridge is at the top of the list:
Also on the list are three other road construction projects that will take place in Huron Township this summer.
The projects are for Middle Belt and Van Horn Roads.
Check out the full list, including the Huron Township projects, below. Look for the red arrow that marks the Huron projects.
Here are some other articles related to the bridge project:
- Photos: the current status of the Waltz Road Bridge project
- Check-out a bird’s eye view of the Waltz Road Bridge demolition
- Photos: Waltz Road Bridge demolition
- Waltz Road Bridge construction has begun
- Waltz Road Bridge construction contract awarded to Toebe Construction, LLC of Wixom
- Bridge beams arrive at Waltz Road Bridge site in New Boston